The Vermont Statutes Online

Title 29: Public Property and Supplies


29 V.S.A. § 1501. Power to obtain warehouse

§ 1501. Power to obtain warehouse

The commissioner of buildings and general services, with the approval of the emergency board, may arrange for and operate a general supply and material warehouse for the use of the state. In making this arrangement, he or she may enter into a lease with any person who may desire to construct and rent such a building to the state. (Added 1961, No. 156, § 1; amended 1987, No. 243 (Adj. Sess.), § 47, eff. June 13, 1988; 1995, No. 148 (Adj. Sess.), § 4(a), eff. May 6, 1996.)