The Vermont Statutes Online

Title 29: Public Property and Supplies


Sub-Chapter 01: Printing

29 V.S.A. § 1106. Contracts for printing

§ 1106. Contracts for printing

The commissioner of buildings and general services may make contracts for printing the public documents, senate and house bills, printing needed by the secretary of the senate and the clerk of the house for their respective houses, legislative directories, and such other printing and binding as may be authorized by law or the interests of the state require, excepting contracts for printing court dockets. (Amended 1961, No. 30, § 1, eff. March 17, 1961; 1995, No. 148 (Adj. Sess.), § 4(a), eff. May 6, 1996.)