Title 26: Professions and Occupations
Chapter 91: RESPIRATORY CARE
26 V.S.A. § 4704. Director of the office of professional regulation; duties
§ 4704. Director of the office of professional regulation; duties
(a) The director shall:
(1) Provide general information to applicants for licensure as respiratory care practitioners.
(2) Administer fees as provided for under 3 V.S.A. § 125(b).
(3) Explain appeal procedures to respiratory care practitioners and applicants and explain complaint procedures to the public.
(4) Receive applications for licensure, license applicants under this chapter, and renew licenses.
(5) Refer all disciplinary matters to an administrative law officer.
(6) Revoke, suspend, reinstate, or condition licenses as ordered by an administrative law officer.
(7) Issue reprimands or impose administrative penalties as ordered by an administrative law officer.
(b) The director of the office of professional regulation, with the advice of the advisor appointees, may adopt rules necessary to perform the duties provided under this chapter. (Added 2003, No. 139 (Adj. Sess.), § 2.)