Title 26: Professions and Occupations
Chapter 76: MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS
26 V.S.A. § 4034. Board of allied mental health practitioners; duties
§ 4034. Board of allied mental health practitioners; duties
(a) The board shall:
(1) Provide general information to applicants for licensure as marriage and family therapists.
(2) Administer fees collected under this chapter.
(3) Explain appeal procedures to marriage and family therapists and applicants and complaint procedures to the public.
(4) Receive applications for licensure of applicants under this chapter, renew licensure, and revoke, suspend, reinstate, or condition licensure as ordered by the board.
(5) Refer all disciplinary matters to the board.
(b) The board may adopt rules necessary to perform its duties under this section. (Added 1993, No. 222 (Adj. Sess.), § 13; amended 1997, No. 40, §§ 61, 73(a), (b); 1999, No. 52, § 35.)