Title 26: Professions and Occupations
Chapter 73: DIETITIANS
26 V.S.A. § 3383. Director; duties
§ 3383. Director; duties
(a) The director shall have the following duties:
(1) To provide general information to applicants for certification as dietitians.
(2) To explain appeal procedures to certified dietitians and applicants and complaint procedures to the public.
(3) To administer fees established by law.
(4) To receive applications for certification, issue certification to applicants qualified under this chapter, deny or renew certifications, and issue, revoke, suspend, condition, and reinstate certifications as ordered by an administrative law officer.
(5) To prepare and maintain a registry of certified dietitians.
(b) The director, after consultation with the advisor appointees, may adopt rules necessary to perform the director's duties under this section. (Added 1993, No. 103, § 1; amended 1997, No. 40, § 49(a).)