Title 26: Professions and Occupations
Chapter 69: REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS
26 V.S.A. § 3315. Rules
§ 3315. Rules
(a) The board may adopt rules necessary to implement the provisions of this chapter.
(b) The board shall adopt rules relating to the following:
(1) Procedures for processing applications, issuing licenses, registering trainees, inspecting records, and instituting and conducting disciplinary proceedings.
(2) Scope of practice for each category of licensure or certification.
(3) Educational, experience, and continuing education requirements. Requirements established by this subdivision for "certified general real estate appraiser" and "certified residential real estate appraiser" shall meet, but not exceed, the minimum criteria established by the appraisal qualification board of the appraisal foundation, or of a federal financial institution regulatory agency or the Resolution Trust Corporation, if greater, according to the provisions of the Act. Requirements for "licensed real estate appraiser" shall be the minimum necessary to establish meaningful qualification standards acceptable to the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council Appraisal Subcommittee.
(4) Examination specifications for the different categories of licensure.
(5) Standards of practice.
(6) Procedures for licensees under this chapter to perform a limited appraisal assignment or evaluation as defined by the board by rule. (Added 1989, No. 264 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; amended 1991, No. 92, § 3; 1993, No. 217 (Adj. Sess.), §§ 4, 5.)