Title 24: Municipal and County Government
Chapter 123: MUNICIPAL HOUSING CODES
24 V.S.A. § 5002. Definitions
§ 5002. Definitions
As used in this chapter:
(1) "Board" means the board established or designated as the housing board of review.
(2) "Dwelling" means any building or structure or part thereof, including hotels and rooming houses, that is used, occupied, or intended to be used or occupied for human habitation, and includes dwelling premises, appurtenances and facilities belonging to the dwelling or usually enjoyed therewith.
(3) "Dwelling premises" means the land and auxiliary buildings thereon used or intended to be used in connection with the dwelling.
(4) "Enforcing officer" means the head, or his or her duly authorized representative, of the division, bureau, office, department or agency responsible for enforcing and administering any ordinance or regulation adopted under this chapter.
(5) "Municipality" means a city, town, or incorporated village. (Added 1969, No. 270 (Adj. Sess.).)