About RSS Feeds
About The JFO RSS FeedRSS feeds provide a simple method for spreading the word about new documents on our website.
- Each time a document is posted on our website, our RSS feed will be updated, listing the name of the document and the date it was posted. Additionally, there will be a direct hyperlink to the actual document.
- Clicking on the title of the posted document will link you directly to the actual document.
- RSS Stands for "Really Simple Syndication." It's a simple way to spread news.
Subscribing to an RSS FeedEach internet browser has a slightly different way of handling RSS feeds and the act of subscribing to an RSS feed. Once you click on the RSS feed link on the front page, follow the directions for your browser to subscribe to the feed.
- In Internet Explorer 8, click on the link with the title "Subscribe to this feed." When the dialog box opens, click on the button "Subscribe." You can access your feeds by going to the menu and selecting View * Explorer Bars * Feeds.
- In Firefox, click on the button at the top that says "Subscribe Now." Select the location for you feed bookmark, and click "Subscribe." You can access your JFO feed by navigating to the bookmark you created.
- In Safari, on the right under "Actions," click on "Add Bookmark..." Select a location for the bookmark and click "Add." You can access your JFO feed by navigating to the bookmark you created.